FAQs Print

Do you offer Child Car Seat Inspection?
The Countryside Police Department has three Certified Child Safety Seat Technicians. If you would like to have your child safety seat checked for proper installation, please call the Countryside Police Department at (708) 485-4767 or send an email to carseat@countrysidepolice.org to schedule an appointment.
What time is curfew?
Curfew is at 10:00 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Do I need a dog license?
Yes, dog licenses may be obtained for no cost by visiting the Countryside Police Department. Please bring proof of current Rabies vaccination.
Can I request my crash report online?
Yes. For accidents reported after February 1, 2023, please visit www.payquicket.com. For accidents reported prior to February 1, 2023, please visit www.buycrash.com
Can I pay my parking ticket online?
Yes. Ticket payments for tickets issued after February 1, 2023 can be made online by visiting www.payquicket.com. Ticket payments for tickets issued prior to February 1, 2023 must be made in person or sent through the mail.
What if I need to park my car on the street overnight?
Parking is not permitted on any street in the city between the hours of two o'clock (2:00) A.M. and six o'clock (6:00) A.M. of any day. HOWEVER, you can submit a request online at https://www.frontlinepss.com/countryside, or you can call the police department at (708) 352-2171 (press 0) to request permission to park overnight.
How can I get my juvenile record expunged?
Please click HERE for an informational flyer or follow this link to Expungement Information on the Circuit Court of Cook County website.